1. Communication: listening to all the client’s requests and adapting the knowledge to their tastes. Normally clients know how to identify what type of light they want in each room, and our team helps them to know how to get it.
“The more difficult the challenge, the more exciting it is”2. Light only where it is needed: a premise we have already learned in the previous tips. Every space has a specific need for light and we should not over-light it.
3. Take care of the details: do not forget that the equipment ‘enters your homes’, a private space dedicated to well-being, so everything must be to your liking and comfort.
4. Avoid glare: to achieve all of the above, choose lights with the light source as hidden as possible. This will also help facilitate long-term maintenance.
5. Custom-made luminaires: the Faro Barcelona project team always chooses the best luminaires on the market (if it is also a project in collaboration with the BioscaBotey store) and even makes them to measure.
6. A lot of enthusiasm and involvement: whatever the size of the project, the team works hard with maximum enthusiasm to achieve its realization. Motivation and closeness are their hallmarks.