Making the NASSAU-33478 and 33487- DC-powered fan respond to the commands of the remote control is simple, just follow these steps:
1. After the installation and complete assembly, cut off the fan current for at least 10 seconds.
2. Insert the battery into the remote control.
3. Select the combination you want to use with the microswitches (1-2-3-4-5) on the back of the remote just above the battery.
4. Reconnect the fan to the mains. The receiver will be active for the synchronization only during the minute after reconnecting the current.
5. Press and hold the power button for 6-60 seconds or until the fan moves slightly.
6. Execute an order and the fan will obey you.
If the fan does not execute the command, repeat the operation again starting from the power cut mentioned in step 1
If you have more than one Nassau
If you have more than one fan in the same room and you want them to work independently, you should follow the same steps as above. You must assign a different combination of switches (1-2-3-4-5) for each of the fans to be controlled. But remember that you should also remove the current from each fan independently. A general or common cut of current wont work as it can induce the error and both fans would try to synchronize with the same control. The aim is that the operation of one fan does not affect the operation of other fans.
If you want to synchronize and control several NASSAUs with the same remote control, just send the same code (combination of switches (1-2-3-4-5)) to each of the fans to be controlled.