1. Cut off the fan current for at least 10 seconds
2. Insert the batteries into the remote control.
3. Reconnect the fan to the mains. The receiver will be active for the synchronization only during the minute after reconnecting the current.
4. Turn the micro switch right to the “LEARN” position. This button will be found on the back of the remote, in the same department where the batteries go.
5. Press and hold the “LEARN SWITCH” button for 6-60 seconds. You will find this button on the back of the remote, in the same area where the batteries go. When synchronized, the light kit will flash twice / three times meaning that the synchronization has been done correctly.
6. Execute an order and the fan will obey the command.
If the fan does not follow the given commands, repeat the operation again.
NOTE: If you only have one VULCANO LED fan, by leaving the micro-switch on the right in the “COMMON” position it would also work without any problem.
More about VULCANO
If you have more than one fan in the same room and you want them to work independently, you should follow the same steps as above. But remember that you should also remove the current from each fan independently. A general or common cut of current will not work as it can induce the error and both fans would try to synchronize with the same control. The aim is that the operation of one fan does not affect the operation of other fans.
If you want to synchronize and control several VULCANO with the same remote control, just put the microswitch on the right in the “COMMON” position. This button is located on the back of the remote, in the same area where the batteries go. In this way all the existing Vulcano fans would be activated and would follow the orders of the same command.