STEP 1 Assemble the fan
– Separate the fleuron from the bracket by removing two screws and rotating it to pull the support out.
– Disassemble the stem, pass the cables through it and secure it to the engine.
– Pass the fleuron through the stem and assemble the fan retaining ball again.
– Fix the supports of the blades. Once you have all mounted, fix the blades to these supports.
STEP 2 Connect the fan
– IMPORTANT!! Turn off the current before handling the electric cables
– Set the fan bracket.
– Connect the support to the roof cables.
– Hang the fan.
– Connect the fan to the bracket .
– And fix the trim.
– Place the bulb and the light diffuser kit.
STEP 3 Test its operation
Here you have the full range of Faro Barcelona fans. Enjoy them!